My friend John Rea-Hedrick did this on his blog and I thought it a perfect top ten for the year end! Check out John’s list at R-H Perspectives http://goo.gl/c3gXj and have a wonderful 2011!!
10 things I’ve done that you probably haven’t:
1. Broken every one of my fingers at least once. (Including thumbs)
2. Been cow-tipping.
3. Inadvertantly participated in a NATO protest in Toronto.
4. Talked to David Letterman on the phone.
5. Camped out with DeadHeads after a Grateful Dead concert.
6. Been baptized twice.
7. Had 2 near death experiences where my life flashed before my eyes. (Once in the hospital, once on the back of a motorcycle)
8. Propositioned by a security guard on behalf of an elected public official. (I said no thank you)
9. Told by a nun that I had the brain of a jack-ass.
10. Laid in a closed coffin. More than once.